If you have a permanent physical disability, you may qualify for a correspondence pre-licensing course. Visit the Florida Administrative Code and Florida Administrative Register website for answers to your disability and real estate examination questions. I currently live in West Virginia. Can I get my Florida Real Estate License prior to moving to Florida? Yes you can. You can either get licensed as a non-resident then transition to a resident license once you move OR you can complete your education prior to moving then take the licensing exam and file the application after you have moved.
Getting a real estate license in Florida is rather easy compared to other states. You only need a total of 63 classroom hours of commission-approved pre-licensing courses. In comparison, to get a license in Texas, real estate licenses require applicants to complete 180 hours of courses.
The List of Steps and Requirements how to get a Real Estate license in Florida.
– Meet Florida requirements.
– You must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED in order to become licensed in Florida.
– Complete 63 classroom-hours of pre-licensing courses.
You would need
– Submit a completed application, electronic fingerprints, and the fee
– Pass the Florida Real Estate Agant Exam with a grade of at least 75 out of 100 points or pass the Florida Real Estate Law Exam with a grade of at least 30 out of 40 points.
– Activate your Florida real estate license using the DBPR RE 11 Become Active Sales Associate or BrokerSales Associate form, OR
– Have your employing broker activate your new license online using the brokers online account.
– Successfully complete post-licensing course for sales associate consisting of at least 45 classroom-hours, before your initial sales license expires. Even if your license is inactive, you will still need to complete the post licensing course before the license expires. You will need at least 45 classroom hours.
The Climer School of Real Estate began in 1998 to teach people to pass their Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Exam. Since then we have expanded to not only provide the Sales Associates course but Continuing Education courses, Real Estate Broker classes and Personal and Professional Development classes. Read more about Climer School of Real Estate.
The Climer School offers you a variety of study aides, including Classroom State Exam Reviews, On Demand Study Guides, an On Demand Sales Reviews, Review Textbooks, Practice Tests, YouTube videos, Tutoring and Study Guides. After you receive your Florida Real Estate License, The Climer School of Real Estate will take you to the next level by enhancing your career with interesting and relevant materials and classes. The Climer School of Real Estate is the Best Real Estate School in central Florida.
– Sales Associate Pre License
– Broker Pre License
– State Exam Sales Review
– Post 45 Licensing
– En Espaol
– Broker Post Licensing
– Continuing Ed
– Package Specials
– Instructor Continuing Education
Climer School of Real Estate
Florida Permit # ZH43756
5104 N. Orange Blossom Trail
The Rosemont Building
Orlando, FL 32810